January 25, 2018: Monterey (Monterey County): Location: TBD
June 19, 2018: Barstow (San Bernardino County): Location: TBD
July 24, 2018: Sacramento (Sacramento County): Location: CRWA Training Facility, 1234 N. Market Blvd.,Sacramento, CA 95834
September 26, 2018: Valley Springs (Calaveras County): Location: TBD
If you prefer to register by fax, email, or mail please download:
This course will cover both class A & B sampling procedures. The emphasis will be on appropriate sampling procedures as well as record keeping and reporting.
The workshop will also cover the following objectives:
- Personal Hygiene & Proper Hand Sanitation
- Proper Sampling Technique & Sampling Plans
- DEH Bacteriological Sample-Site Plan System Map
- Outline on what is Revised Total Coliform Rule
- Understanding CCR’s
- 4 SWRCB Water Contact Hours
- 4 REHS/CEUs
Daily Class Schedule:
- Sign In: 8:00am
- Class: 8:30am to 12:30pm
- A confirmation letter and map will be EMAILED to you within two weeks of the class date so please make sure your email address is valid.
- All registrants who have registered and paid for the class at least seven business days prior to the class will receive their certificate on-site.
- If any registrant requires special accommodations for disabilities, please contact our office at 800-833-0322 Cancellations must be received by CRWA in writing five business days prior to the event to qualify for a refund.
- Cancellations received within this time frame will be subject to a refund less a $25 processing fee.
- All class transfer requests must be received five business days prior to the class and are subject to CRWA approval. Transfers will only be valid within the same calendar year.
To register online, please fill out the form below: