January 31, 2018: Arvin (Kern County): Location: TBD
July 18, 2018: Eureka (Humboldt County): Location: TBD
September 19, 2018: San Luis Obispo (San Luis Obispo County): Location: TBD
December 12, 2018: Bakersfield (Kern County): Location: TBD
If you prefer to register by fax, email, or mail please download:
Learn how to plan and finance system improvements such as pump stations, pipelines, tank replacement and expansions, and treatment facilities.
Review of project components, including bidding, construction, engineering design, environmental documentation, and funding applications.
Review how a Technical, Managerial, and Financial (TMF) plan plays a key role in project planning, general operations, and in emergency situations.
The class will focus on two funding agencies: USDA Rural Development and State Water Resources Control Board (SWRCB – Prop 84, SRF, and Prop 1).
This is a water-focused training, but many of the processes and components are applicable for wastewater as well.
- 4 SWRCB Water Contact Hours
- 4 REHS/CEUs
Daily Class Schedule:
- Sign In: 7:30am to 8:00am
- Class: 8:00am to 12:00pm
- Lunch: 12:00pm to 1:00pm (on your own)
- A confirmation letter and map will be EMAILED to you within two weeks of the class date so please make sure your email address is valid.
- All registrants who have registered and paid for the class at least seven business days prior to the class will receive their certificate on-site.
- If any registrant requires special accommodations for disabilities, please contact our office at 800-833-0322 Cancellations must be received by CRWA in writing five business days prior to the event to qualify for a refund.
- Cancellations received within this time frame will be subject to a refund less a $25 processing fee.
- All class transfer requests must be received five business days prior to the class and are subject to CRWA approval. Transfers will only be valid within the same calendar year.
To register online, please fill out the form below: