California Rural Water Association (CRWA) is offering series of two-day review classes designed to enhance your working knowledge of water distribution. Classes include a pre-test, detailed instruction on the expected range of knowledge for distribution operators, and practice exams. This format helps operators brush up on the many aspects of distribution systems, and assists students with test-taking skills.
January 31-February 1, 2018: Clovis (Fresno County): Location: City of Clovis Corporation Yard, 155 N. Sunnyside, Clovis, CA 93611′
March 14-15, 2018: Long Beach (Los Angeles County): Location: Best Western Golden Sails Hotel, 6285 Pacific Coast Hwy, Long Beach, CA 90803
August 18-19, 2018: Pauma Valley (San Diego County): Location: TBD
September 12-13, 2018: Redding (Shasta County): Location: TBD
If you prefer to register by fax, email, or mail please download:
- Each class is worth 6 SWRCB Water Contact Hours
- 6 REHS/ CEUs
Daily Class Schedule:
- Sign In: 8:00am
- Class: 8:30am to 3:30pm
- Lunch: 12:00pm to 1:00pm (on your own)
- A confirmation letter and map will be EMAILED to you within two weeks of the class date so please make sure your email address is valid.
- All registrants who have registered and paid for the class at least seven business days prior to the class will receive their certificate on-site.
- If any registrant requires special accommodations for disabilities, please contact our office at 800-833-0322 Cancellations must be received by CRWA in writing five business days prior to the event to qualify for a refund.
- Cancellations received within this time frame will be subject to a refund less a $25 processing fee.
- All class transfer requests must be received five business days prior to the class and are subject to CRWA approval. Transfers will only be valid within the same calendar year.
To register online, please fill out the form below: