Backflow Assembly Tester Renewal Course
The CRWA Academy of Water Education, in conjunction with BMI Backflow, is offering this one day Backflow Assembly Tester Renewal course.
** THIS IS A COURSE FOR CERTIFIED TESTERS** ALL tests are given the second day of class.
Please note this is a two-part application
March 22-23, 2018
July 26-27, 2018
ALL CLASSES WILL BE HELD AT: CRWA HEADQUARTERS, 1234 NORTH MARKET BLVD., SACRAMENTO, CA 95834
The test dates are: March 23 and July 27, 2018 and will be given on-site.
If you prefer to register by fax, email, or mail please download:
Location: CRWA Training Headquarters, 1234 North Market Blvd., Sacramento, CA 95834
This one day course is designed for currently Certified Backflow Assembly Testers to update and reinforce their proper testing procedures and failure diagnosis skills. Industry standards recommend an update or renewal class every two to three years. Backflow prevention and cross connection topics are presented to keep the tester current on industry changes. A safety discussion is included as an important reminder when working in the field for topics such as confined space hazards. A hands on practical exam and short quiz are included.
INFORMATION FOR ATTENDEE:
Applications for AWWA testing must be submitted to them directly along with payment, click here for the application.
Application for NCBPA, can be submitted with payment directly to CRWA, click here for the application.
- 12 SWRCB Water Contact Hours
- 12 REHS/CEUs
Daily Class Schedule:
- Sign In: 8:30am
- Class: 9:00am to 4:00pm
- Lunch provided daily 12:00pm to 1:00pm.
- A confirmation letter and map will be EMAILED to you within two weeks of the class date so please make sure your email address is valid.
- All registrants who have registered and paid for the class at least seven business days prior to the class will receive their certificate on-site.
- If any registrant requires special accommodations for disabilities, please contact our office at 800-833-0322 Cancellations must be received by CRWA in writing five business days prior to the event to qualify for a refund.
- Cancellations received within this time frame will be subject to a refund less a $25 processing fee.
- All class transfer requests must be received five business days prior to the class and are subject to CRWA approval. Transfers will only be valid within the same calendar year.
To register online, please fill out the form below: