March 5, 2018: Online
May 7, 2018: Online
July 9, 2018: Online
September 10, 2018: Online
November 5, 2018: Online
If you prefer to register by fax, email, or mail please download:
Information about the Class:
AB-54 is a requirement for all Directors of Mutual Water Companies regardless of size. Our training meets the two-hour AB-54 Director Training Requirement. The specific law requires that each board member of a Mutual Water Company operated as a public water system to, within six months of taking office, complete a two-hour course offered by a qualified trainer. CRWA is a qualified accredited training organization, and will cover pertinent area’s relating to this law. AB-54 was signed into law and took effect January 2012. AB-54 is a requirement for all Directors of Mutual Water Companies regardless of size.
- Duties of a corporate director to avoid financial conflicts of interest in contracts.
- The duties of public water systems to provide clean drinking water that complies with State and Federal Safe Drinking Water Acts.
- The long term management of a public water system
*Please be aware registrations for this class ends the Friday at noon prior to the scheduled class time.
*Class pricing is PER PERSON.
*Please make sure your computer system is compatible with the webinar software (when you register, you will receive a confirmation with the instructions attached to check your software.
Will satisfy the AB 54 Director Training Requirement
Daily Class Schedule:
This is a 2-hour Webinar. Instructions will be emailed to you along with your confirmation.
- A confirmation letter and map will be EMAILED to you within two weeks of the class date so please make sure your email address is valid.
- All registrants who have registered and paid for the class at least seven business days prior to the class will receive their certificate on-site.
- If any registrant requires special accommodations for disabilities, please contact our office at 800-833-0322 Cancellations must be received by CRWA in writing five business days prior to the event to qualify for a refund.
- Cancellations received within this time frame will be subject to a refund less a $25 processing fee.
- All class transfer requests must be received five business days prior to the class and are subject to CRWA approval. Transfers will only be valid within the same calendar year.
To register online, please fill out the form below: