Preferred Provider Program
The Power of CRWA Working For You
Founded in 2002 and headquartered just north of Atlanta, Georgia, AdEdge Water Technologies, LLC. specializes in the development and supply of innovative technologies, specialty medias, membranes, and integrated water treatment solutions that remove contaminants from process or aqueous steams. AdEdge has extensive experience in the removal of arsenic, iron, manganese, hydrogen sulfides, fluoride and uranium from water and has sold hundreds of water systems throughout North America and locations throughout the world including countries in Asia and Latin America.
AdEdge Treatment Solutions and Services:
• Skid-mounted treatment solutions
• Modular treatment solutions
• Containerized treatment solutions
• Chemical feed systems
• Backwash Recycle systems
• Membrane Systems
• Design and Engineering Consulting
• System Refurbishments and Upgrades
• Technical Support Services
• Service Contracts
• Media Replacement Services
Contact us at:
AdEdge Water Technologies, LLC | 5152 Belle Wood Court | Buford, Georgia 30518 | www.adedgetechnologies.com | 1-866-8ADEDGE | Fax: 678-835-0057 | Email: email@example.com
American Leak Detection was founded in 1974 and is headquartered in
• Underground Utility Location
American Leak Detection is the Municipal Leak Detection Expert.
Bartle Wells Associates (BWA) is an independent financial advisor to public agencies that specializes in water and wastewater rates and finance. Our firm was established in 1964 and is owned and managed by its principal consultants. We have 50 years of experience advising local governments on the complexities and challenges in public finance.
• Full Service Environmental Laboratory
For further information contact Mark Ellis with BC Labs at: 800-878-4911 ext. 431
Kamstrup Water Metering’s flowIQ® smart ultrasonic water meter beats water loss with technology. The meter’s ultrasonic technology has no moving parts so its precise measurement is unaffected by particles or debris. flowIQ® can integrate into your existing AMR/AMI or be read by Kamstrup’s AMR system that connects to any PC or tablet via USB for an economical and safer way to read meters.
Kamstrup Water Metering is a subsidiary of Kamstrup A/S, a Danish smart meter and systems manufacturer that operates a fully automated production facility and produced its first ultrasonic flow meter in 1991. Kamstrup Water Metering is a CRWA Preferred Provider. For more information, visit www.flowIQ.com.
- 24/7 leak detection
- Low start-flow measuring capability to earn revenue from every drop delivered to customers
- Built-in alarm notifications for customer leaks, burst pipes, etc. to reduce non-revenue water
- Daily and monthly data logging to track customer usage information and help with billing inquiries
- Compact design reduces time and costs for new meter installation
For further information contact Martin Casillas, Regional Sales Manager: (480) 225-7376 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your one stop shop for Utility Compliance and Information Management Solutions.
SAMS WATER: (SAMS) Sampling and Monitoring Solutions
SAMS Wastewater is an innovative management tool for NPDES requirements based on state and Federal regulations effortlessly. It seamlessly integrates sampling and scheduling management within the utility environment. Capabilities include graphing, reporting, water quality tracking, and forecasting. An extensive report management solution provides custom and predefined user reports. The software is a complete package that will use reporting tools to alert when monitoring needs to be implemented and advise on monitoring trends for specific locations. The software can be safely shared over the Web with other users and allow or prohibit sharing specific features among users. The software effortlessly generates Discharge Monitoring Reports and status reports with graphics and maps of sampling sites.
SAMS Engineering Content Management:
SAMS Engineering Content Management is a geospatial content management solution to manage the life cycle of company data files and paper records and associates the data with physical assets of the system. This allows a geospatial search of documents in addition to a rigorous full document search. This innovative management software provides database organization for all engineering documents including CAD / drawings, office documents, meetings and conversation notes.
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION ABOUT NJBSOFT PRODUCTS CONTACT
• Operational Advice
Quad Knopf has been providing communities with water solutions since 1972.
• Storage Tanks
Full Suite of Services:
• Engineering for Water Supply, Distribution and Treatment
SCS Engineers aids clients in the use and management of surface and groundwater resources. We assist public agencies, attorneys, and private companies in the evaluation, development, and protection of groundwater for domestic, municipal, agricultural, and industrial uses. Clients include towns, rural water districts, corporations, private landowners, law firms, Native American tribes, water commissions, and landfill operators.
When assessing the potential for developing an area, groundwater evaluations are often necessary to determine the current and future impact on local resources. Variables affecting groundwater management, include the geologic and hydrogeologic environment, water quality, the location and rate of natural and artificial recharge, interaction of streams and aquifers, extraction rates, groundwater import and export, wastewater utilization, and legal considerations.
Key to the success of most programs is an understanding of the natural environment, basin overdraft potential, and the interrelated environmental, legal, and political consideration.
Our Water Resources Management Practice
· Preparation of Drinking Water Source Assessment Plans (DWSAPs)
· Water well design and construction oversight
· Wellhead protection programs
· Unified watershed assessments and sanitary surveys
· Aquifer testing and analysis
· Regional and local hydrogeologic investigation
· Groundwater and soil contamination assessment and remediation
· Groundwater modeling
· Evaluation of water distribution and irrigation systems
For further information, please contact:
Chuck Houser, Project Manager
Phone: (858) 571-5500
Address: 8799 Balboa Ave., Suite 290
San Diego, CA 92123
Comprehensive Water Tank Maintenance and New Tank Installation
Superior Tank Solutions, Inc. (STS) is a full service contractor dedicated to providing complete maintenance, repair, design and installation of steel water storage tanks.
STS provides a wide variety of services to simplify tank maintenance and ensure tanks operate at peak performance:
• Routine cleaning to remove sediment and biofilm to preserve water quality.
• Thorough conditional assessments including analysis of the existing coatings and testing for corrosion on the underside of the floor.
• Tank review for compliance to annually changing AWWA, OSHA & Health Department standards.
• Water quality evaluations and active mixing system installations.
• Customized Annual Maintenance Programs to extend the life of your tanks indefinitely with affordable fixed annual costs.
As a licensed California Based Contractor, STS also performs major repairs, upgrades and tank installations:
• Exterior and Interior coating renovations including lead abatement, 100% solids coatings, and VOC free coatings.
• Structural repairs and upgrades from small leaks to floor or rafter replacement.
• New Turn-Key D103 compliant fusion bonded powder coated bolted steel tanks.
• New Turn-Key D100 compliant welded steel tanks.
• Safety and Security upgrades to meet state and federal regulatory compliance.
STS is committed to providing Superior products and services for all of our clients’ storage tank needs.
For further information contact:
Matt Tasch, Director of Project Management, with Superior Tank Solutions, Inc.:
Preferred Provider Program
Established in 1954, Taber Consultants has a successful 57 year track record of working with federal, state, county and local public agencies and special districts in rural areas and small communities throughout California.
Taber Consultants provides timely, innovative, state-of-the-art solutions to client challenges in the areas of geotechnical engineering, engineering geology, environmental site investigations and cleanups, regulatory reporting and compliance, and water resources management.
Too often in today’s business world, customer service is a forgotten issue. Not so at Taber Consultants. We listen to your needs and identify solutions that benefit you. We go out of our way to understand your business and timetables, so we can meet all your requirements. And, we stand behind our work. When it comes to our business, we offer our clients a powerful resource and a recipe for successful completion of your projects on time and on budget.
Taber Consultants’ key services include:
Water Resources Services
• Hydro-geologic evaluations
• Depth specific analysis
• Surface water – groundwater interaction
• Groundwater management plans
• Water resources development
• Aquifer testing
• Well and well field design
• Well rehabilitation
• Water supply vulnerability assessments
• Groundwater modeling
• Waste Discharge Permits
• Storm Water Pollution Prevention Plans
• Environmental Site Characterization
• Statistical and trend analysis of water quality data
• Surface water sampling programs
• Groundwater monitoring
• Regulatory reporting and compliance
• “Non-typical” and emerging compounds of concern in water supplies analysis
• Water tank foundation design
• Diversions and pump stations
• Dams, lakes, ponds
• Levees, canals and pipelines
• Water treatment and storage facilities
• Foundation selection and design
• Settlement and seepage analysis
• Slope stability studies
• Seismic design criteria development
• Geotechnical drilling
For further information, contact Tom Ballard at:
phone: (Toll Free) 888.423.0573