Preferred Provider Program
The Power of CRWA Working For You
• Drinking Water, and Bottled Water
American Leak Detection was founded in 1974 and is headquartered in
• Underground Utility Location
American Leak Detection is the Municipal Leak Detection Expert.
• Full Service Environmental Laboratory
For further information contact Mark Ellis with BC Labs at: 800-878-4911 ext. 431
With over 20% of all energy in California going toward the conveyance of water, utilities and grid operators continue to look for ways to increase the electric grid’s capacity. Where once the only option was to fire up costly backup plants, California’s Investor Owned Utilities (IOUs) now look to energy consumers to relieve the grid of excess demand at critical times. CRWA members now have a unique opportunity to lower their energy costs, generate new profit streams, and help prevent blackouts and brownouts when the state faces critical electricity shortages. By enrolling in revenue generating demand response programs, participants get paid for offering to reduce their energy usage even if never called upon. If events do occur, payments to participants are even higher. These programs can keep electricity costs down for everyone and benefit the environment.
EnerNOC's intuitive, web-based application, DemandSMART, enables water agencies, wastewater treatment plants, and irrigation districts to receive payments for participating in demand response programs. But participating with EnerNOC offers more than just healthy incentive payments:
• All programs are risk free and have no costs associated with enrollment
• Every participating agency receives free, real-time energy monitoring software to help optimize demand response performance and reduce peak demand charges through intelligent load shifting strategies
• EnerNOC helps each organization develop a customized curtailment strategy that delivers maximum revenues while minimizing operational disruption
• Receive quarterly incentive checks, even when no curtailment events occur
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION ON ENROLLMENT IN DEMAND RESPONSE PROGRAMS, CONTACT:
Your one stop shop for Utility Compliance and Information Management Solutions.
SAMS WATER: (SAMS) Sampling and Monitoring Solutions
SAMS Wastewater is an innovative management tool for NPDES requirements based on state and Federal regulations effortlessly. It seamlessly integrates sampling and scheduling management within the utility environment. Capabilities include graphing, reporting, water quality tracking, and forecasting. An extensive report management solution provides custom and predefined user reports. The software is a complete package that will use reporting tools to alert when monitoring needs to be implemented and advise on monitoring trends for specific locations. The software can be safely shared over the Web with other users and allow or prohibit sharing specific features among users. The software effortlessly generates Discharge Monitoring Reports and status reports with graphics and maps of sampling sites.
SAMS Engineering Content Management:
SAMS Engineering Content Management is a geospatial content management solution to manage the life cycle of company data files and paper records and associates the data with physical assets of the system. This allows a geospatial search of documents in addition to a rigorous full document search. This innovative management software provides database organization for all engineering documents including CAD / drawings, office documents, meetings and conversation notes.
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION ABOUT NJBSOFT PRODUCTS CONTACT
Phone: Pranam Joshi (602)759-1905
• Operational Advice
Quad Knopf has been providing communities with water solutions since 1972.
• Storage Tanks
Full Suite of Services:
• Engineering for Water Supply, Distribution and Treatment
SCS Engineers aids clients in the use and management of surface and groundwater resources. We assist public agencies, attorneys, and private companies in the evaluation, development, and protection of groundwater for domestic, municipal, agricultural, and industrial uses. Clients include towns, rural water districts, corporations, private landowners, law firms, Native American tribes, water commissions, and landfill operators.
When assessing the potential for developing an area, groundwater evaluations are often necessary to determine the current and future impact on local resources. Variables affecting groundwater management, include the geologic and hydrogeologic environment, water quality, the location and rate of natural and artificial recharge, interaction of streams and aquifers, extraction rates, groundwater import and export, wastewater utilization, and legal considerations.
Key to the success of most programs is an understanding of the natural environment, basin overdraft potential, and the interrelated environmental, legal, and political consideration.
Our Water Resources Management Practice
· Preparation of Drinking Water Source Assessment Plans (DWSAPs)
· Water well design and construction oversight
· Wellhead protection programs
· Unified watershed assessments and sanitary surveys
· Aquifer testing and analysis
· Regional and local hydrogeologic investigation
· Groundwater and soil contamination assessment and remediation
· Groundwater modeling
· Evaluation of water distribution and irrigation systems
For further information, please contact:
Chuck Houser, Project Manager
Phone: (858) 571-5500
Address: 8799 Balboa Ave., Suite 290
San Diego, CA 92123
Superior Tank is a leading Designer, Fabricator, Manufacturer, Installer and Supplier of Bolted and Welded Steel Storage Tanks for the Potable Water, Wastewater, Dry Bulk, Fire Protection and Crude Oil Industries.
Services Available For Existing Tank(s) Include:
• Repair, Retrofit or Dismantle existing Bolted or Welded Steel Storage Tank(s)
• Upgrade or repair existing Tank Foundations
• Provider of both Field Applied Coatings and Factory Applied Powder Coating
• Manufacture and Install Tank Accessories (Ladders, Liquid Level Indicators, Nozzles, Railing and etc.)
Asset Management Services Include:
• Comprehensive inspection report of tank(s) condition
• Structural, safety, sanitary and security upgrades
• Compliance to adhere to AWWA, OSHA & Health Department standards
• Class A Licensed General Contractor in the State of California
New/Used Bolted & Welded Steel Storage Tank Services Include:
• New Tank(s) are designed to AWWA, NFPA, FM & API Specifications
• Tank capacities range from 10,000 Gal. – 10 Million Gallons
• Engineering, Design Drawings, Lease and Financing services are available
• Deal directly with the Manufacturer (No Third Party Involvement)
Superior Tank is committed to providing a superior product and service to our client’s storage needs.
For further information contact Matt Tasch, Director of Project Management, with Superior Tank:
phone: 800-221-TANK (8265) or 858-242-0204
Established in 1954, Taber Consultants has a successful 57 year track record of working with federal, state, county and local public agencies and special districts in rural areas and small communities throughout California.
Taber Consultants provides timely, innovative, state-of-the-art solutions to client challenges in the areas of geotechnical engineering, engineering geology, environmental site investigations and cleanups, regulatory reporting and compliance, and water resources management.
Too often in today’s business world, customer service is a forgotten issue. Not so at Taber Consultants. We listen to your needs and identify solutions that benefit you. We go out of our way to understand your business and timetables, so we can meet all your requirements. And, we stand behind our work. When it comes to our business, we offer our clients a powerful resource and a recipe for successful completion of your projects on time and on budget.
Taber Consultants’ key services include:
Water Resources Services
• Hydro-geologic evaluations
• Depth specific analysis
• Surface water – groundwater interaction
• Groundwater management plans
• Water resources development
• Aquifer testing
• Well and well field design
• Well rehabilitation
• Water supply vulnerability assessments
• Groundwater modeling
• Waste Discharge Permits
• Storm Water Pollution Prevention Plans
• Environmental Site Characterization
• Statistical and trend analysis of water quality data
• Surface water sampling programs
• Groundwater monitoring
• Regulatory reporting and compliance
• “Non-typical” and emerging compounds of concern in water supplies analysis
• Water tank foundation design
• Diversions and pump stations
• Dams, lakes, ponds
• Levees, canals and pipelines
• Water treatment and storage facilities
• Foundation selection and design
• Settlement and seepage analysis
• Slope stability studies
• Seismic design criteria development
• Geotechnical drilling
For further information, contact Tom Ballard at:
phone: (Toll Free) 888.423.0573