February 7-8, 2018: Visalia (Tulare County): Location: TBD
May 30 – 31, 2018: San Luis Obispo ( San Luis Obispo County): TBD
July 11-12, 2018: Sonoma Napa County): Location: TBD
If you prefer to register by fax, email, or mail please download:
Water Treatment and Distribution Tools (2 Days)
Knowing what tools are available is half the battle! In this class we will discuss how to use these tools to do your job to the best of your abilities.
•Chemical feed whether your preference is diaphragm or peristaltic you will learn about operation, maintenance and troubleshooting of these work horses of water treatment and distribution systems, chlorination gas and bleach systems.
•Water quality sampling education is great for veteran and beginning operators to review sampling regulations and practices. And we will be looking at the following: Sampling covered bacterial organics and inorganics, lead & copper, TTHM & HAA5’s and radionuclide.
•Mainline flushing and line locating are also some of the topics we will cover in this in this 2 day class.
*Participants are encouraged to bring their equipment in order to demonstrate better equipment understanding, (Chemical Feed Pumps / Locators)
- 12 REHS/CEUs
- 12 SWRCB Contact Hours
Daily Class Schedule:
- Sign In: 7:45am to 8:00am
- Class: 8:00am to 3:00pm
- Lunch: 12:00pm to 1:00pm (on your own)
- A confirmation letter and map will be EMAILED to you within two weeks of the class date so please make sure your email address is valid.
- All registrants who have registered and paid for the class at least seven business days prior to the class will receive their certificate on-site.
- If any registrant requires special accommodations for disabilities, please contact our office at 800-833-0322 Cancellations must be received by CRWA in writing five business days prior to the event to qualify for a refund.
- Cancellations received within this time frame will be subject to a refund less a $25 processing fee.
- All class transfer requests must be received five business days prior to the class and are subject to CRWA approval. Transfers will only be valid within the same calendar year.
To register online, please fill out the form below: