March 28, 2018: Manteca (San Joaquin County): Location: TBD
May 30, 2018: Bakersfield (Kern County): Location: TBD
June 13, 2018: Sonora (Tuolumne County): Location: TBD
August 15, 2018: Modesto (Stanislaus County): Location: TBD
November 29, 2018: Lompoc (Santa Barbara County): Location: Mission Hills Community Services District, 1550 E. Burton Mesa, Lompoc, CA 93436
If you prefer to register by fax, email, or mail please download:
The intent of this presentation is to provide an all-encompassing view of water tanks beginning with the initial selection process and continuing through 100+ years of continued tank serviceability. Each important phase in the process will be detailed and will include in-depth photographic and narrative documentation provided in Power Point format. The following course criterion will be incrementally discussed.
- Tank Selection and Design Process
- Tank Inspection Protocol
- Tank Maintenance Protocol
- Tank’s Impact on Water Quality Management
Matt Tasch, Superior Tanks, holds a B.A. Degree from Arizona State University and is a certified distribution operator in Arizona. He is an owner and Director at Superior Tank Solutions, Inc. where he is currently employed as the Director of Project Management. He has over 10 years of consulting and project management experience in water distribution with a focus on corrosion control, maintenance, and water quality, with an emphasis on steel tanks. He is certified as a Competent Person in lead abatement, fall protection, and confined space. Mr. Tasch currently serves on the AWWA Distribution O and M Committee and as outgoing chair for the Arizona Water Distribution Committee. He has been approved to provide training for Contact Hours in 4 states.
- 6 SWRCB Water Contact Hours
- 6 REHS/ CEUs
Daily Class Schedule:
- Sign In: 8:15am to 8:30am
- Class: 8:30am to 3:30pm
- Lunch: 12:00pm to 1:00pm (provided by Superior Tank Solutions)
- A confirmation letter and map will be EMAILED to you within two weeks of the class date so please make sure your email address is valid.
- All registrants who have registered and paid for the class at least seven business days prior to the class will receive their certificate on-site.
- If any registrant requires special accommodations for disabilities, please contact our office at 800-833-0322 Cancellations must be received by CRWA in writing five business days prior to the event to qualify for a refund.
- Cancellations received within this time frame will be subject to a refund less a $25 processing fee.
- All class transfer requests must be received five business days prior to the class and are subject to CRWA approval. Transfers will only be valid within the same calendar year.
To register online, please fill out the form below: