March 21, 2018:Turlock (Stanislaus County): Location: TBD
September 21, 2018: Riverside (Riverside County): Location: TBD
If you prefer to register by fax, email, or mail please download:
This workshop is to assist or prepare the water system for a sanitary survey. The primary focus is to provide the water agency personnel with the administrative tools to perform an in-house inspection utilizing the guidelines of the sanitary survey checklist.
- 6 REHS/CEUs
- 6 SWRCB Contact Hours
Daily Class Schedule:
- Sign In: 8:00am to 8:30am
- Class: 8:30am to 3:30pm
- Lunch: 12:00pm to 1:00pm (on your own)
- A confirmation letter and map will be EMAILED to you within two weeks of the class date so please make sure your email address is valid.
- All registrants who have registered and paid for the class at least seven business days prior to the class will receive their certificate on-site.
- If any registrant requires special accommodations for disabilities, please contact our office at 800-833-0322 Cancellations must be received by CRWA in writing five business days prior to the event to qualify for a refund.
- Cancellations received within this time frame will be subject to a refund less a $25 processing fee.
- All class transfer requests must be received five business days prior to the class and are subject to CRWA approval. Transfers will only be valid within the same calendar year.
To register online, please fill out the form below: