February 13, 2018: Ukiah: Location: UC Cooperative Extension Office Conference Room,890 N. Bush St.
Ukiah, CA 95482
If you prefer to register by fax, email, or mail please download:
This workshop is sponsored by the DWR Agricultural Water Use Efficiency Unit and presented by CRWA
This no-cost workshop is targeted to irrigation districts, and small communities and rural, disadvantaged systems. It is beneficial for Irrigation System Operators, Water Operators, and System Managers of Private, Public and Tribal Systems. It will cover the following topics:
Leak Detection & Water Loss Accountability
- Review of preliminary survey, zones and zone measurements, pinpointing leaks, and estimating leaks.
- PowerPoint demonstration and discussion of leak detection, modern methods of leak detection, sonic leak detection, and correlation equipment.
- Water loss identification and prevention.
- 4 SWRCB Water Contact Hours
- 4 REHS/CEUs
Daily Class Schedule:
- Sign In: 8:15am to 8:30am
- Class: 8:30am to 3:30pm
- Lunch: 11:30am to 12:30pm (on your own)
- A confirmation letter and map will be EMAILED to you within two weeks of the class date so please make sure your email address is valid.
- All registrants who have registered and paid for the class at least seven business days prior to the class will receive their certificate on-site.
- If any registrant requires special accommodations for disabilities, please contact our office at 800-833-0322 Cancellations must be received by CRWA in writing five business days prior to the event to qualify for a refund.
- Cancellations received within this time frame will be subject to a refund less a $25 processing fee.
- All class transfer requests must be received five business days prior to the class and are subject to CRWA approval. Transfers will only be valid within the same calendar year.
To register online, please fill out the form below: