February 21, 2018: Santa Maria (Santa Barbara County): Location: The Historic Santa Maria Inn, 801 S. Broadway, Santa Maria, CA 93454
May 23, 2018: Sacramento (Sacramento County): Location: CRWA Training Headquarters, 1234 North Market Blvd., Sacramento, CA 95834
September 26, 2018: Clovis (Fresno County): Location: TBD
If you prefer to register by fax, email, or mail please download:
This session will discuss the various tools and techniques available to diagnose and treat various well problems ranging from bacterial contamination to reduced well yields, well sanding and well casing issues. Well rehabilitation and maintenance techniques will also be discussed. The goal is to optimize operational efficiency and reduce in operating costs of the well, as well as increase the operational life span of the well to reduce overall capital costs to the water purveyor.
- 6 SWRCB Water Contact Hours
- 6 REHS/CEUs
Daily Class Schedule:
- Registration: 8:00 am – 8:30 am
- Classroom Session: 8:30 am – 3:30 pm
- Lunch: 12:00 pm – 1:00 pm (on your own)
- A confirmation letter and map will be EMAILED to you within two weeks of the class date so please make sure your email address is valid.
- All registrants who have registered and paid for the class at least seven business days prior to the class will receive their certificate on-site.
- If any registrant requires special accommodations for disabilities, please contact our office at 800-833-0322 Cancellations must be received by CRWA in writing five business days prior to the event to qualify for a refund.
- Cancellations received within this time frame will be subject to a refund less a $25 processing fee.
- All class transfer requests must be received five business days prior to the class and are subject to CRWA approval. Transfers will only be valid within the same calendar year.
To register online, please fill out the form below: