Throughout the year we offer hundreds of classes throughout California. Topics include but are not limited to:
- Drinking Water System Security.
- HACH Water Training.
- USA Bluebook.
- Backflow Assembly Tester Certification.
- Utility Management Certification.
- Leak Detection.
- Water Treatment Certification Review.
- Wastewater Certification Review.
- Distribution Certification Review.
- Cla-Val Basics
Need training? Think CRWA! Classes are offered to our members at a substantial discount. For a current class schedule, please CLICK HERE.
Tribal Technical/On-site Assistance
CRWA’s current technical assistance programs include the following:
- Circuit Rider Technical Assistance for Tribal water systems in operations, maintenance, and management.
- Wastewater Training and Technical Assistance for wastewater systems in Operations, Maintenance, and Management.
Tribal Resources & Helpful Links
- US Environment Protection Agency (EPA) Homepage
- National Rural Water Association
- Academy of Water Education
- US Department of the Interior Indian Affairs (BIA)
- Indian Health Service (HIS), California
- State Water Resources Control Board (SWRCB) Tribal Outreach
- California Department of Water Resources (DWR) – Tribal Policy Advisor
- Western Sustainability and Pollution Prevention Network
- Tribal Pollution Prevention Network
- Institute for Tribal Environmental Professionals – Waste Management
- Utility Resource Insurance Services (URIS)